Dentists Who Put You to Sleep for Fillings, Cavities and Crowns
Can our Sleep Dentists put you to sleep for Fillings and Crowns? Yes, our specialty is Sedation at the Dentist for any dental procedure. We offer Dental IV Sedation aka General Sedation Dentistry as well as Oral Sedation Dentistry and dental gas sedation.
Routine dental work such as fillings and cavities can be scary and can cause anxiety for many people. Local dentists who sedate can be difficult to find. Dr Adams and Baer are two of very few dentists in the Rockville Maryland area who will use dental sedatives to sedate for fillings and cavities. Full Sedation Dentistry and Twilight Sleep Dentistry is available in our Rockville office to service the dental sedation needs of the Montgomery County Maryland and DC areas.
Advantages of Sedation for Cavities and Dental Fillings:
- Sedation eliminates dental anxiety and the many fears in the dental office
- For those who have difficulty getting numb, Sleep Dentistry works great for Fillings
- A severe gag reflex is eliminated by sleep and sedative dentistry
- Many fillings and crowns can be completed in one appointment under Full Sedative Dentistry
- No reason to worry and have fear and stress at the dentist, when you can be sedated by our Sedation Dentists for one restful easy appointment. You will wake up and it will be all over.
Sedation Available for Cavities and Fillings:
- Full IV Sedation Dentistry
- Oral Sedation with Halcion or Diazepam
- NO2 Sedation
- Some combination of the above sedative techniques
Fillings and Cavity Services done by the Sedative Dentist:
- Amalgam Filling Removal with Sedation using IAOMT Safe protocol
- Porcelain Fillings for routine Cavities and replacement of Amalgam / Mercury Fillings
- Sealants and anti cavity treatments
- Ozone treatment of teeth getting fillings under sedation
- X-rays under dental sedation
- If a tooth cannot be fixed, the tooth can be extracted while you are still sedated
Benefits of Sedation Dentist for Fillings and Cavities:
- Less stress and anxiety during a dental appointment allow for better healing. Dental patients who are sedated usually have less pain, sensitivity and post care symptoms in general. Sedation usually leads to faster detox times from any pathogens or toxins released.