Dental Implants with Sedation
Maryland Sedation Dentist is a full service Dental Implant Center in Rockville Maryhland ( aka North Bethesda ) with full sedation and sedative dentistry options. Implants are a wonderful option for permanent tooth replacement. Naturally, dental surgical procedures can be scary and cause anxiety in some individuals. Research shows dental implant patients with sedation experience comfort, calmness and have far less pain after their tooth implant and oral surgery services.
Benefits of Dental Sedatives during Implant Surgery:
- Decreased anxiety as the implant patient remains calm and comfortable throughout the implant surgery
- Patients who are more relaxed during a procedure experience less pain after the implant placement
- Implant Surgery with Sedation leads to less stress for the Implant Dentist. The Implant Dentist can focus better and work more quickly and effectively with a calm patient.
- Sedation for Implants allows for longer procedures where more work can be done. Procedures that may take several appointments can be done in one visit with implant sedation.
- Implant Sedation can allow for several teeth to removed, bone grafting and implant placements all in one visit.
- Sedation patients can get dental implant procedures done more quickly with less pain after the procedure and in many cases get a better result.
Sedation for Dental Implants and Extraction procedures:
- Full Sedation / IV Sedative or IV Sedation Dentistry
- Oral Sedation, dental sedatives for implants such as diazepam, halcion, etc.
- N02 Twilight sedation, aka Laughing gas sedation
The Sedative Dentist will evaluate your case, your level of anxiety and your medical history. The Sedation dentist will determine what level of Sedation Dentistry is best for you.
Implant Surgeries and Oral Surgeon cases our Sedation Dentists Offer:
- Metal Free Zirconia Dental Implants with Sedation
- Conventional Titanium Implants with Sedatives and Sedation
- Sedation for Bone Grafting
- Sedation for permanent implant bridges aka All on 4 Dental Implants
- Sedation for Platelet Rich Fibrin aka PRF for Dental Implants
- Tooth Removal and Oral Surgery during Dental Sedation
- Implant Dentures and Implant Bridges with Sedation